Fixer: Muamar “El Capitan” Reyes
Location: Rancho Coronado subdistrict of Santo Domingo
Nearest fast travel point: Mallagra & Manzanita
- Get inside the hospital
- Get inside the restricted area
- Find Jasmine Dixon’s cell
- Take the guard’s keys
- Open Jasmine Dixon’s cell
- Talk to Jasmine Dixon
- Escort Jasmine Dixon out of the hospital
- Escort Jasmine to the transport
- Talk to Jasmine
- 565 Experience Points
- ??? Street Cred
- Wait for the doctor pushing the patient in a wheelchair (or in our case, an invisible wheelchair) to enter the restricted area before you go in
- After you enter the restricted area, there is a chest in the first room on the left which contains 4 Epic Upgrade Components and a Crafting Spec: Pacifier
- We experienced a bug where the guard with the Access Key got stuck in the cell with Jasmine
- You can force open the door to Jasmine’s cell if you have 15 Body points
- If you fail to escort Jasmine to the transport, El Capitan will still pay you the same €$5,720 reward
Gig type: SOS: Marc Needed
Objective: Jasmine Dixon
Location: Psychiatric ward on Sequoia St.
I’m not a fan of badges. They stick their nose in other people’s biz, give ordinary people a hard time, do the corps’ bidding. But sometimes it’s worth getting into bed with your enemies – at least they’ll owe you something for later.
There’s this badge, Jasmine Dixon. She’s been patrolling NC streets since ’61, reached the rank of sergeant. One day at the precinct she heard something she shouldn’t’ve. Instead of keeping her mouth shut, she took it to her supervisor. The next day they wheeled her off to a psych ward. The kind where they prescribe lobotomies and electrotherapy.
Your job is to get her out of there, but she doesn’t have any scratch. I’ll spot her this time – she’ll owe me a favour when I need one.