This policy sets out how twofutures Pty Ltd (“twofutures”) collects, uses and discloses your personal information while you use the GGEZ website.
What personal information is collected
twofutures collects personal information that it considers necessary to provide its range of services.
Personal information collected by twofutures may include:
- Services provided to you.
- Records of communications with twofutures.
How is personal information collected
twofutures collects personal information from you when you:
- Visit the twofutures website or other properties, or communicate with twofutures via phone, SMS, email or social media.
In some circumstances, personal information about you may also be collected from other sources.
How is personal information used
By providing your personal information, you agree that it may be used for the following purposes:
- Manage the services provided to clients.
- To prepare reports on the performance of our services and services provided by Service Providers including Advertising campaigns.
- To research, develop and improve twofutures services, business operations, and processes.
- To conduct surveys to determine your satisfaction.
- To promote twofutures services, capabilities and therapeutic areas of interest.
- For business related activities, such as audits, accreditations, training and to comply with legal obligations.
With whom is your personal information shared
twofutures sometimes shares personal information with the following individuals and organisations:
- our billing platform Paddle.com.
- twofutures staff and related bodies corporate.
- Outsourced service providers who assist twofutures to provide services and are required to comply with this policy and relevant laws including:
- information technology providers; and
- professional advisers.
- Organisations involved in a sale/transfer of twofutures assets, business or shares.
- Government and regulatory authorities as required by law.
twofutures will not share your personal information stored physically with anyone outside Australia (unless under exceptional circumstances that are permitted by law) without your consent.
Personal Information may be:
- shared in electronic form with clients and Service Providers outside Australia; and
- be stored in electronic form on servers located outside Australia.
Our Advertising Partners:
Google (Opt out of personalised advertising)
Personal information including your IP address and cookies may be shared with these partners when you visit our sites, in order to show you more relevant advertising, based on other sites you have visited.
How is your personal information stored and protected
Your personal information may be stored in physical and electronic form. twofutures uses its best endeavors to ensure personal information is stored securely by twofutures or its outsourced services providers and protected from unauthorised access.
Some of the ways twofutures does this include:
- Requiring our staff and outsourced service providers to maintain confidentiality.
- Implementing physical and electronic document storage security including security measures for access to Ocelot computer systems.
- Please note, is not possible to guarantee that data transmission over the internet or via email, either to or from twofutures, will be completely secure.
How to access your personal information
You generally have a right to access and correct your personal information. If you wish to access your personal information or believe any information is incorrect or requires updating, please email us at email@example.com. Please provide as much detail as you can, as this will help twofutures to find the information.
Use of Data Tools
twofutures may utilise tags, pixels, cookies, or other similar technology (“Data Tools”) to collect non-identifying information on website traffic and visits, and software usage. Data Tools may be used to help twofutures provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, measure and analyze usage of its services and for security.
What if there is a problem or you want to update your information
If you have a problem, complaint, want to correct or change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy may change
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published to our website.